Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AFF Irc  

I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)

Go down 
+6
Lord_Fire
Slayer
TuRk
antisocial
cross
LordSabio
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LordSabio
Admin

I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty
PostSubject: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty28/5/2013, 02:41

(...) I don't even know how to start this post (...)

I've been disappeared for so long... and I think I didn't give any official and clear explanation. I'm really sorry, it wasn't good by my side. Sad

Well, maybe some of you already knew it, but the story is that I've been playing League of Legends (a 5v5 game) competitively for like 1 year now without great success. I joined into a Spanish multi-squad that was recently created in that time and met great friends there, unfortunately, after belong to that team for 8 months; we didn't achieve great things since we had no real team. (x2 3rd places on online tourneys and some scrims won is all we got). So finally I left that team and created one by my own: "Epsilon Gaming". I brought some of the best members we had from the past team, and we created a really strong team. Unfortunately, the dream just lasted for 2 days... one of our members found a job, and you know, to find a job in Spain is like a lottery since 1/4 Spaniards are jobless blablaba. So the team was uncompleted one more time, and another member decided to move to another team... we we're 3, and one didn't care about the team.

By this point, only me and my friend Thraorin were the ones who wanted to take the game seriously and hopefully achieve something important in the future. We decided then to play together and raise our ratings in the game hoping to join a exceptional team any time soon. We raised our ratings, but the moment to join a good team never came and since I trained so hard in that time, I started to sleep less and less.. (even though I had to go to the college every day) and by consequence of this, my parents took away my pc and internet... which obviously didn't help at all on my objective of achieve my dream. As you would understand, that made me really angry and I decided to quit from the college. If my parents didn't want to let me do what I liked or at least try, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of going to the college anymore.

I didn't have my pc for more than 1 month, and during this time I reminded that we were enrolled for a tourney in Mallorca on 14th May, but I had no pc to buy the airline tickets... so my friend Thraorin did it for me. The day of the departure came, and I left my home leaving a note for my parents which said: "I knew you wouldn't let me go, so I decided to go by my own". With only 50€ on my pocket and being untrained for more than a month, I flew to Mallorca with the hope of winning finally a tourney that would open the eyes of my parents. The team was composed by 3 members from the very first team, Thraorin and me. We played the games on Macs which lagged and had fps drops, also I was untrained and the team forced me to play in a position/role that wasn't my main one. With all this problems, we managed to finish in the 4th position... and I was desolated.

My parents will not give me a chance with this result... and my League of Legends career has probably came to its end. Whenever I think about it I get so sad... because I really think I would have achieved it, in normal conditions, with a proper team since the beginning, and the support of my parents. I considered myself as an exceptional player on my role compared to the Spanish scene, I was probably Top 5 / Top 10 from Spain and Thraorin was also an exceptional player on his role, on my eyes I would say he would probably be Top 3 / Top 5 from Spain. We both could have probably achieved it since we had an amazing teamwork from 8 months, but that's not likely to happen right now and the only thing I can do is to wish him the best of my luck.
And this is it, I tried to make it as brief as I could but so many things happened during all this time and I probably could write not a book, but a trilogy lol!

I have to think about my future now, maybe I resume my studies, maybe I try it for the last time or maybe I just give up and come back to q3 if it's still alive.. I don't know, we'll see when I get back my pc because right now I still don't have it and I'm writing this post on a laptop with a random wi-fi unsure

Btw, I'm really happy to see that you guys are still around here, I look forward to play some games with you in the future laught

<3 y'all I love you

P.S: Sorry for the wall of text but I thought I'd share with you guys the full story.
Back to top Go down
lordsabio1 https://aff-clan.forumotion.com
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty28/5/2013, 07:05

really nice post sabio
nice story
share with us what was the feeling to play with the pros ?tongue
gl with league of legends if you continue with it from this story i guess you are a big deal over there Glasses but its always nice if you stop by q3 from time to time we're always here happy

Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty28/5/2013, 08:40

Nice post and explanation Sabio. There are two ways of playing, the first is just to have fun, meet friends and enjoy the game even it goes shit or very good. The second is to turn gaming into a job, playing only to rich the top and earn money. The sad truth is that there are millions of LoL players outhere and ofcourse that make it more hard and hard. Think about that a rich guy can got a super gaming pc and ofcourse that helps in gaming style and make all things easier. So I hope bro that you earn money or you have really fun. If nothing of these two happens the meaning of all this thing is really negative as you realize that you come to a bad situation with your family. I hope to see you back in q3 community. You still have friends here and lets make some games to have fun. Or I hope for you to be a rich LoL player tongue Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_dominion
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 00:24

RaTz santa
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 02:54

Hi, I'm one of the people that joined after you left. Haven't met you yet, but will be nice to get some games with you!
Sorry for my inactivity though guys, it's temporary.
Back to top Go down
rocker9689
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 07:28

when will you get back slayer ? :S
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 08:54

cross wrote:

Not the right topic for this conversation bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 10:08

cross wrote:
Let's just say I'm back now.
Back to top Go down
rocker9689
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 10:41

once you started to play league of legends you cant leave it immediataly so i dont think its temporary at all laught
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 18:48

Slayer wrote:
cross wrote:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty30/5/2013, 18:50

TuRk wrote:
once you started to play league of legends you cant leave it immediataly so i dont think its temporary at all laught
But when try HoN.......... laught laught laught laught
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty31/5/2013, 01:53

TuRk wrote:
It's not that at all, I get time to play one game in the morning and that's all, but now I have more time that's why I'll be playing more quake. Wink
Back to top Go down
rocker9689
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty1/6/2013, 01:20

what about server slayer? did u find a server where is close to you?

@ anti, hell yea ima downloading it right now santa
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty1/6/2013, 02:35

TuRk wrote:
what about server slayer? did u find a server where is close to you?

@ anti, hell yea ima downloading it right now santa
I did find one, its Singapore server where I got like 70 ping, but I don't play on it because I'm lazy to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
rocker9689
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty2/6/2013, 06:55

Slayer wrote:
cross wrote:
so you're back ? haven't even seen you on xfire
but its good that at least u visited the forum
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty2/6/2013, 12:06

cross wrote:
Slayer wrote:
cross wrote:
so you're back ? haven't even seen you on xfire
but its good that at least u visited the forum

I have see him and speak with him too, also he got some huge fps drops coz a prob of his laptop. Anyway hope for him to be back, is nice guy and nice player too :>
Back to top Go down
Lord_Fire

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty2/6/2013, 13:16

Nice story :3, havent spoken for ages xD, anyway well its good to have you back
Back to top Go down
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty2/6/2013, 16:08

sabio also hasn't been online lol even on the forum :S
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty2/6/2013, 18:46

LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA D I E ! ! ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty5/6/2013, 16:29

I'll be getting my comp back soon...
Back to top Go down
rocker9689
Tat1ta

Tat1ta

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty5/6/2013, 21:58

Buena historia Sabio.

Sigue luchando por tus sueƱos. happy

PD: Because everyone plays this "ctm" game?
Back to top Go down
tatitaquake
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty7/6/2013, 00:09

ctm ppl in q3 make play ctm game league of legends
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
chakotay
Leader

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty19/6/2013, 18:16

thx for ur post sabio. Is great u remembered us happy

Now abouth me I am too old for this shit xD. I had to change in my strategy in talking to players, calling them all the time to play partly becouse is hard to find players xD

I play when I can but in this summer heat fuck pc and I have ridicilus work hours so if you come will be nice but I have no high hopes sence all aff is offline anyway Sad

Oh and btw to write this stupid post I had to spend 10 minutes to figure out I have to login first, I was like where the fuck is reply button ???? whooooot??? (<== dumb)
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty20/6/2013, 15:37

chaco, the last u said was epic xD, and btw what "ctm" means? happy
Back to top Go down
|AFF|lover*
|AFF|lover*

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty24/6/2013, 16:08

antisocial wrote:
and btw what "ctm" means? happy
ctm - capture they mother happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)   I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story) Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought I'd give an explanation (Full story)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next