Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AFF Irc  

AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cross
Co-Leader
cross

AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty
PostSubject: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty10/5/2013, 23:37

ok here it is 2 very good games with lots of emotion and not the less drama happy
AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) NLCDVx8
1st map our choise it was wcp1. They started the game very offensive and wanted to make us feel like losing it and they almost did after trance made a capture after just 3 minutes of play, after that a good comeback cap came from nowhere turk stormed out of their base 2x and we made a great comeback. There was alot to do in defense while aur0raa trance and nos attacked all 3 at once it was very hard for me and anti to frag them, but we managed to handle the situation with class. Near the end of the first map 3 min left on the clock ArC went very offensive again while i spawned in their base so i attacked but as always without any result tongue in the near end szami capped and at the last minute turk made the 4th cap, it was surely going to end a 3:1 but thanks to turk our victory was secured!

2nd map wcp9
AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) KAVx0uf
we picked this too lol since they wanted a 4v4 ctf1 and we didn't we voted it and they agreed.
So here how it went. I started attacking with turk while szami and anti were defending we started really good by capping in the first minutes of the game (turk capped as always) after the first cap it felt like they gave up for a moment so we took that chance and we capped again (turk again ^^) so it came to 2:0 they started to feel their game and they made it tough for us to get in their base and when they killed us went offenisve in a very nice way indeed but anti and szami did a great job defending despite the 1 cap they made. Again at the last 5 min of the game we went offensive when it was 2:1 and turk again made an awesome cap followed by 1 by szami and the game ended in our favour. Overall gg's wp ArC hope to see more from you guys in future happy
Back to top Go down
chakotay
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty11/5/2013, 04:48

aff rules!

I am impressed not only of the 2 wins but alsow of the Cross amazing report on two games.

Good job guys finaly a good scrim. They becoming so rare now.

I too congrats to arc team and I am happy they are back after so many years. I remember still like it was yesterday when old arc server went down years ago. Was a sad day.
Back to top Go down
antisocial
antisocial

PostSubject: Re: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty12/5/2013, 00:01

haha Cross think about be a speaker tongue Is like read an article about a football match. Nice job, and gg bro Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_dominion
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty14/5/2013, 17:14

thanks for those good words cross santa
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty14/5/2013, 19:04

you deserve them for scoring so much flags bro happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)   AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games) Empty

Back to top Go down

AFF vs ArC (2-0) (2 games)
Page 1 of 1