Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AFF Irc  

warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|AFF|lover*
|AFF|lover*

warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty
PostSubject: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty11/4/2013, 07:38

well i know that lot of ya don't play this awesome game but if ya do with roccat mouse u must turn off your roccat aplication coz (as i read on 1 of pol. forum) on some serwers punk buster kicked ppl who use roccat Sad yesterday i got ban on one of public servers coz pb says that i use auto aim roccat lol i dont believe it but i read forums and this is what i found -> http://aimbots.net/call-duty-4-cheats/25216-roccat-konedriver-aim-assist-cheat.html
Back to top Go down
|AFF|lover*
|AFF|lover*

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty11/4/2013, 07:40

and the most silly thing is that i try 2 run this hack on empty server with bots and it dont work lol IDIOTS IDIOTS EVERYWHERE:D
Back to top Go down
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty13/4/2013, 18:11

i have a4 F4 v-track anymore :d available for dem q3 scrims (Only ctf)
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
TuRk
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty14/4/2013, 09:05

|AFF|lover* wrote:
and the most silly thing is that i try 2 run this hack on empty server with bots and it dont work lol IDIOTS IDIOTS EVERYWHERE:D

dafuq did i just read? lolER
Back to top Go down
n1turk1
|AFF|lover*
|AFF|lover*

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty15/4/2013, 08:11

TuRk wrote:
|AFF|lover* wrote:

dafuq did i just read? lolER
i try this script ctrl+shift+/// and it dont work with roccat config so why this fuckin pb kicked me :/
Back to top Go down
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty15/4/2013, 11:37

hax probably pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse   warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse Empty

Back to top Go down

warning for players who play cod4 with roccat mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ------- AFF CLAN ------- :: FAQ-
Jump to: