Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AFF Irc  

Suggestions For Forum Improvement?

Go down 
2 posters

What To Add To The Forum?
Rep Button/Score
Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_lcap25%Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Server Status
Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_lcap0%Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Arcade
Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_lcap25%Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Teamspeak
Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_lcap50%Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
irc
Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_lcap0%Suggestions For Forum Improvement? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lord_Fire

Suggestions For Forum Improvement? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions For Forum Improvement?   Suggestions For Forum Improvement? Empty5/1/2013, 10:00

Well since i'm going to do some work to the forum to make it more aff style laught i will make a poll with a bunch of suggestions on what to add and you guys can vote for what suggestions you would like to see laught also if you have a suggestion which isnt on the poll please tell me that suggestion, and every week I will change the suggestions so you can vote again laught, So Lets Improve This Forum to AFF Style laught
Also I Will Add forum template colors and backgrounds soon laught

Last edited by Lord_Fire on 5/1/2013, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For Forum Improvement?   Suggestions For Forum Improvement? Empty5/1/2013, 10:07

we need team speak!
Back to top Go down
cross
Co-Leader
cross

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For Forum Improvement?   Suggestions For Forum Improvement? Empty5/1/2013, 10:17

and irc please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For Forum Improvement?   Suggestions For Forum Improvement? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For Forum Improvement?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ------- OFF TOPIC ------- :: General Discussion-
Jump to: